Welcome to the Swiss Gardening School
Learn Something New Today
- mar. 16 janv.Nyon16 janv. 2024, 09:30 – 11:30Nyon, Rte de l'Etraz 20a, 1260 Nyon, Switzerland
- mar. 16 janv.Nyon16 janv. 2024, 19:30 – 21:30Nyon, Rte de l'Etraz 20a, 1260 Nyon, Switzerland
More About Swiss Gardening School
The Swiss Gardening School was born out of a simple idea: bringing high quality, accessible and affordable education to the entire community. Our unique approach to learning and great tutors makes the Swiss Gardening School unique . We invite you to explore our engaging and diverse course schedule, and stop by for a visit at your convenience.
La Swiss Gardening School est née d'une idée simple : apporter une éducation de haute qualité, accessible et abordable à l'ensemble de la communauté. Notre approche unique de l'apprentissage et nos excellents tuteurs rendent la Swiss Gardening School unique. Nous vous invitons à découvrir notre programme de cours attrayant et diversifié, et à nous rendre visite à votre convenance.
Swiss Gardening School News
Get the Latest
Swiss Gardening School Instructor Spotlight
Hester began her career in horticulture in 2001. She created her own garden design company HM Garden Design in 2004 and won the inaugural Laurent Perrier Garden Design Prize in 2009. The weekly radio show Dig It! was launched in 2004 and continues to bring up to date gardening information for an amateur audience across Switzerland. Her first book Gardens Switzerland was published by Bergli Books in 2019
10 Essential Tips for Beginners
1. Site it right! Location, location, location.
2. Soil is essential, the foundation of happy and healthy plants. If yours is poor, get composting and add it in.
3. Water is key, plan it in from the get-go.
4. Sun! When, where are how much in your green space?
5. Pots and containers won't break the bank and bring colour to the smallest of spaces.
6. Right Plant, Right Place
7. Start small, you can always expand later.
8. Get to know your plants, you'll be able to spot problems before they start.
9. Be kind to wildlife, pollinators and friendly bugs are here to help.
10. Enjoy your garden!
New Course Schedule Announced
Our autumn courses are ready to book, have a look and we are looking forward to seeing you soon!
A la télé, nous sommes passées à La Quotidienne!